One great benefit of membership in LMA is our educational programming, but the large geographical area comprising the Virginias Chapter has always presented a challenge for some members to participate in person. Technology to the rescue!
LMA Virginias is pleased to offer remote access by webinar to select programs from the 2011 calendar. Three programs will be webcast this year to members outside the metro-Richmond area in February, June and November.
Buy a Bundle – Save a Bundle
Members may purchase a three-webinar bundle in advance and pay only $75. This is a $25 discount off the regular price and exclusive to LMA Virginias members.
Click here to purchase your bundle: http://guest.cvent.com/d/ldqgqy/4W
- Step 1: Register for the February Program by selecting “Member Bundle 3 Webinar Registration”
- Step 2: Pay via PayPal or Invoice before the first webinar.
- Paying with PayPal:
PayPal Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FNT3LVYBW3H3Y
- Enter “YOUR NAME Member Webinar Bundle $75” in the description line and enter the payment amount: $75.
• To maximize the value, you may view the webinar with an unlimited number of viewers in one location. We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to gather with your local LMA members and colleagues to watch the webinar.
All webcasts will be recorded
• Worried about a scheduling conflict? No problem. Because you have purchased the bundle, you will be able to access the recordings whenever it’s convenient for you.
- February 15, 2011 – Digital Marketing for Law Firms: Now, New, Next - Presenter: Leigh George from R2Integrated
- June 15, 2011 – What the Blog? - Presenter: Gayatri Bhalla from Greenfield Belser
- November 15, 2011 – Marketing Audits: Refocusing Your Firm - Presenter: Jeffrey Morgan from Moirè Marketing Partners
As the 2011 membership committee chair, I’m excited to expand the reach of our educational programming and welcome your participation. Please contact me directly with any questions about this offer or benefits of membership.
Charleen Pine McManus, Membership