The proliferation of law firm apps, extranets, mobile sites, and podcasts demonstrates that law firms are increasingly focused on providing technology-driven solutions to clients. Strong partnerships between Marketing and Information Technology Departments are critical to the successful development and implementation of these marketing initiatives and strategic plans.
The Virginias Chapter September 19th program will showcase how a genuine collaboration between Marketing and IT at any firm can foster growth and success. Please join us in person or via webinar to listen to panelists drawn from the Marketing and IT departments of successful law firms explore and explain:
- Bridging the communication gap between Marketing and IT
- Best practices for fully integrating IT into planning in marketing initiatives
- Examples of shared projects and responsibilities
- Success stories and strategies
Our distinguished speakers include Julie Gurney, Senior Marketing Communications Manager and Karen Anzuini, Chief Information Officer from Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aronoff, and Kim Perret, Former National LMA President and current Director of Marketing & Client Development and Rich McClain, Director of Information Technology from Hunton & Williams LLP.
- Date: Wednesday, September 19th
- Time: 11:30 – 1:30 (Note: We expect to conclude at 1:30 – slightly later than our usual end time.)
- Location: Willow Oaks Country Club ● 6228 Forest Hill Avenue Richmond, VA ● 23225 or via Webinar